Join one of our trainers, Paige, in this e-learning video as she covers the basics of eyelash extensions.
This guide is perfect for someone that is newly qualified, or an eyelash technician that is looking for a
We go into detail in the following subjects;
- Shampooing – How to shampoo the lashes properly, and what aftercare advice to give clients.
- Priming – When and when not to prime lashes to create the ideal bonding surface for the lash extension to attach to.
- Eye Pad & Tape Application – How to apply eye pads and tape correctly to the eye.
- Glue basics – What important factors there are to consider when choosing a lash adhesive, and how to store the glue correctly.
- Lengths, Thicknesses & Curls – The difference between lashes and how to choose the right lengths, thicknesses and curls.
- Perfect isolation vs poor isolation – Techniques and best practices for isolating lashes for application.
- Good and bad fan making – Learn various methods to create fans, and the difference between narrow and wide fans.
- Lash alignment and placement – How to properly apply a lash extension to ensure perfect retention for your clients.
- Lash removal – How to safely remove eyelash extensions fully, or how to remove certain lashes for an infill appointment.
Please note: This e-learning course will not give you any qualification, and it is not an accredited